Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Blogs Blogs Blogs

To be honest I’m a little tired of having to write all these blogs. No offense to Mr. Sweeney my English 100 teacher but Jeez man. Enough is enough. Sure it would've helped if I actually did them on time but is going to remember to write a blog every time something interesting happens. I honestly can’t even remember what I had for dinner last night so there is no way I going to remember what happened at a basketball game or a soccer game. I tried but as soon as I turn on my laptop and logon to blogger.com create a new post think of an interesting title everything that I planned on writing just goes POOF!! Maybe it is because I may have a short attention span or I have short term memory loose. I don’t know but what I do know is that I don’t ever want to write a blog again after this class again no offense to Mr. Sweeney. I hope I can finish these thing and never have to worry about them again because if I do then I will drop that class like a hot potato. Doing this one blog has me just about completely drain I think it is best if we only have to do five of these blogs but Mr. Sweeney thinks otherwise so here I go of in to a blogging rampage  

1 comment:

  1. You aren't the only one but I understand what he means, he is just trying to see are writing improve over time and it helps because it keeps us to a deadline something we will need in the future.

    ReplyDelete