Monday, March 31, 2014

Time To Catch Up!


For the past semester I have been slacking like there is no tomorrow. I know that’s a bad thing but once you fall the wagon for a couple days. Days turn into weeks and then you get that wake call that the semester is almost up. Sad part about it is I didn’t really pay attention last semester to that wakeup call now I’m repeating a couple of my classes. But this semester I have never been more on top of my work. Just the other day I spent six hours in the library catching up on work I missed. Luckily I was able to turn the work in even if it was late. If my teachers haven’t been so generous I would have O.O.L (Out Of Luck) and I would be failing yet another semester. I can’t afford to take the same classes a third time in a row. It was bad enough I had to take them a second time. But rest assure this semester I’m going to be the A and B I always tried to be. Can’t wait to see how my hard work paid off.   

No comments:

Post a Comment